If you are planning to visit us, here are some important tips and reminders.
- Admission includes the use of our play structure and access to coin-operated arcade games and kiddie rides.
- Don’t forget your socks! The health and safety of all our guests is important to us. Children and adults are asked to remove their outdoor shoes and wear socks while spending time at Playtrium.
- No outside food please (Baby food and water bottles are ok). Some of our guests may have food allergies and/or intolerances. We want to make sure they are not exposed to anything that could jeopardize their health. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Our kitchen closes one hour before we close for the night.
- Strollers are not permitted inside our facility. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Parental supervision is required for both the play structure and our arcade games.
- Playtrium follows the same rules as most school yards. We have a zero tolerance policy for foul language, bullying, hitting and throwing.
- We are a safe and secure environment with magnetically locked doors. No one can leave without being signed out by one of our employees.
- At the end of your visit you will need to present your receipt to check-out.
- ATM on site
- Lockers are available with a $5 deposit (Bring your own lock if you like)
- Water fountain available just outside the toddler area
- Snacks and meals available in our restaurant area
- Couches are strategically placed around the facility for your comfort.
- Several hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility.